What is Thrive?
Thrive is a clinically led, NHS-approved, mental wellbeing app, available to use 24/7 wherever you are. Proven to aid in the prevention, early detection and self management of common mental health issues, Thrive empowers users to take charge of their own wellbeing.
Providing insights into identifying and managing stress, anxiety and depression, tools to help build resilience and support better sleep, and much more, Thrive is for everyone.
It offers over 100 hours of content including:
Download Thrive: Step-by-step video
This short video demonstrates how simple it is to access Thrive. Sign-up today using your exclusive access code: A94N7
Thrive: How do I access the app
All employees can start using the app in just 3 simple steps:
1. Download the Thrive: Mental Wellbeing app from your Apple or Android App Store (or by using the links below)
2. Sign up using your email address, a password of your choice, and your exclusive access code A94N7, then follow the steps to confirm your account)
3. Return back to the app, login and enjoy!
Here you can access a host of recorded health and wellbeing webinars on a range of topics, including:
- Mental health and wellbeing (produced by our mental wellbeing app partners, Thrive)
- Occupational health
- Remote working
- COVID-19 and Returning to Work
To access the recorded webinars, simply click on the topic of your choice below or use the handy search function to find what you’re looking for.
Top Tips and Advice sheets
Here you can access information sheets and handy guides covering a wide range of health and wellbeing-related topics.
Simply click on the links below or use the search function on the right to find what you’re looking for.