The long road to recovery – A managers’ guide to long COVID
The webinar will cover:
- Clinical update – the latest guidance on long COVID (symptoms, categorisation, course of the disease)
- What is known about the prognosis and reasonable timeframes for recovery
- The potential impact of long COVID
- Supporting recovery – the OH perspective on managing employees with long COVID in the workplace
- Long COVID and the Equality Act 2010
The webinar is completely free to attend, simply click follow the link below for further details and to book your place now!